We are a multi-lingual team living in the Languedoc.
Local knowledge means better birding for you.
Our non-profit organisation works to promote and protect the local wildlife.
Discover Europe’s exciting new nature tourism destination on the Western Mediterranean Flyway – some of the best birding in France!
Why Birding Languedoc…
- Local knowledge = you see more birds
- 100% profits go to local wildlife projects
- The only Languedoc specialists
- English speaking tour leaders
- Expert local guides
- Focus on customer service
- Find out more…
Resources for DIY birders
- “Where to watch” guides
- “Which bird when” list
- Free app “Birdwatching Narbonnaise”
- Birder friendly accommodation
- Short film exploring the habitat and species diversity of the Narbonnaise
- Organise your own trip with our help
Did you know that close to 40% of the Western Palearctic birds have been seen in the Languedoc area of southern France? That’s over 350 species!
Resident, nesting, migrating and over-wintering birds, the wide variety of species found in the Languedoc-Roussillon area is largely due to its position on the Western Mediterranean Flyway and its exceptional geographic diversity, which combine to offer some of the best birding in France.
It is our aim to help you to discover birds ranging from Bonelli’s warbler to Bonelli’s eagle and plenty in between!
• Download free resources and organise your own trip
• Ask us to organise a custom trip tailored to your interests, dates and budget
• Join a small group guided tour – and let us take care of everything!
• Come on a day trip with other English speaking birders
• Request a talk for your group
As the Languedoc specialists, we can help you discover the amazing birds and wildlife of this unspoilt part of southern France, Europe’s exciting new nature tourism destination on the Western Mediterranean Flyway!